We have the space you need for your camper, caravan or tent. If you don’t bring your roof yourself, you are welcome in one of our glamping-tents. The campsite invites you to calm down but may also be the base for activity-holidays.
In a few minutes walk you can reach the lake “Kleiner Galgenteich”. You can swim during the summer or just take a walk or bicycle while your eyes catch the view on the highest top of the east Ore Mountains region. The campsite lies on around 800 m above sealevel on the outskirts of the town Altenberg. You can easily reach it by foot. It offers you well marked trails all over the region. You find a lot of nature, several museums, a wellness-center and an adventure-playground.
During wintertime the campsite has direct access to well-kept trails for cross-country skiing. Downhill skiing is also possible with suitable ski lifts for families and children.
We offer you:
- Familycampsite for campers, caravans and tents
- Free choice of space
- Pets are welcome
- Daily fresh bread (order the day before until 4 pm)
- Free WiFi
- Sanitary building with dishwashing room, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Possibility to connect to electricity all over the place (with extension and adapter) as well as to tap drinking water
- Disposal of waste water and chemical toilet
- Sale of gas (in exchange, in grey bottles)