Our campsite is a perfect place for holiday full of fun and relax. Its based on the outskirts of the spa town Altenberg near Kahleberg - the highest top of the east Ore Mountains region. You’ll find well marked trails all around the region. There are also some other highlights – for example the lookout tower Geisingberg or the mining museum in the town of Altenberg. It documents mining activities in the area which started more than 550 years ago. Also, you can visit many museums and castles in the region of southern Saxony.
Don’t be afraid to come in the wintertime. Our campsite is opened all year around! Let’s enjoy the snowy landscapes of the mountains while cross-country skiing. Right from the campsite, you can reach up to 50 km well-kept trails for cross-country skiing. In Altenberg it’s possible to go skiing as well. After that you can visit the local spa&wellness center Raupennest. It’s just few minutes to walk there from our campsite.
At our family-based campsite:
- You’ll find places for tents, caravans and campers.
- We offer a sanitary bulding with bathroom, dishwashing room and a room with washing machines and tumble dryer.
- We recycle! You’ll find there containers for the rubbish as well as the grey water disposal area.
- Your pets are welcome!
- It’s possible to connect to electricity all over the area (with the camper adapter) as well as to tap drinking water.
- We offer bakery products from the local shop. You can make an order a day before and pick up yout bread at the reception in the morning.